Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Advent Calendar

I made this cute little advent calendar for Christmas next year. (I didn’t finish it in time for this year.)


The 3D Countdown Calendar is from Karen Foster and measures approximately 8 1/2" x 8" and each individual drawer is approximately 1 1/2" x 1 1/2". The calendar comes with a template for the drawer fronts and clear number stickers 1-25.

I covered the box and drawers with My Minds Eye “Be Merry” paper. They are decorated with sparkles, brads, ribbon, cut-outs from scrap paper, stickers, Stickles and other embellishments.

The little drawers all pull out and can be filled with candies, trinkets, toys or other fun rewards. I am really look forward to using this next yer with The Peanut ~ I think she will love opening the drawers and finding a different treasure every day!

1 comment:

BeccaRoo said...

Wow that's so cool I sow one like this in a magazine last month. Your looks just as good.