Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

CTMH Acrylic Mini Album ~ Let's Get Together

This was my first attempt at an acrylic album. It was fairly fast and a lot of fun. The photos are from a trip to WI in August 2008 to see friends/family and I used black and white photos so the colors wouldn’t compete with the paper and are uniform. All products are Close to My Heart:

  • Z1117 - My Creations™ Acrylic Mini Album
  • X7083B - 12" X 12" Let's Get Together Level 2 Paper Packet
  • X7083C - Let's Get Together My Stickease™ Assortment
  • Z1104 - Clear Sparkles
  • Z1086 - Cranberry Waxy Flax
  • Z824 - Designer Ribbon Rounds Garden Green Collection
  • Z1019 - Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes
  • Z283 - My Accents Colonial White Accessory Kit
  • Z1297 - Edge Distresser
  • D1286 - Today's Date Stamp
  • Z2116 - Z2116 Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Cranberry
  • Z1098 - Love Letters Rub-Ons

All products can be purchased online at MyCTMH website or contact me to schedule a home gathering.

More pictures of this and other projects can be found on flickr.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE IT!

Okay, I know you just started blogging here, but KEEP IT UP!!! I'm bookmarking your page!

Kelly said...

Let's Get Together is my all time FAV paper pack! Great job on the album!