Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pink Bunny Diaper Cake

Last spring I made this super cute Monkey Themed Diaper Cake for my brother and sister-in-law when I flew out to New York for their baby shower.

I recently made this very girly and pink bunny diaper cake for a friend who is expecting their second daughter any day now. (I am stalking Facebook for updates and I write this.)

I was really happy with how this turned out. So cute, so pink, so girly.


I used soft pink flannel to band the bottom and middle tiers and decorated them with a feather clip and pink bows I found at my local Craft Warehouse.


I topped the cake with a cute and super soft pink bunny rattle I picked up when a local baby store closed and  tied it with some pink "It's a Girl" ribbon I had in my stash.


I have pictures somewhere of a really cute baby boy Winnie-the-Pooh cake somewhere, too. I hope to find those and make a tutorial on how I make my diaper cakes.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: