Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Bo Bunny BABY Boy Word Album

I finally finished Bubba's BABY Word Album. Me being me, I still need to add journal, but at least the book is put together.


My awesome mother-in-law bought me the adorable paper by My Mind's Eye a couple of years ago. I got the paper traced, cut and put on the chipboard right away, and even got the pictures printed, but then it all sat in my "to get to soon" pile of projects.


Once I finally sat down to work on it, it only took a couple of hours of work since the hard part was done. And, it was really fun to work with this paper, color scheme and little details.


It was a walk down memory lane working with these pictures since Bubba is 4.5 years now and in these pictures he was 0-3 months.



 I am really pleases with how well it turned out. I used the same Bo Bunny BABY Word Album I made Peanut's book with and laid it out similarly.


 

I am glad I got it finished when I did, because I also used it as one of my submissions for the Craft Warehouse Design Team Call. Craft Warehouse is my favorite local craft store. I submitted way back in 2011 for their design team and was listed in Honorable Mention, so my fingers are crossed for this year.I would love to me on their design team. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: